This Revolutionary New All-Natural Device Trains Your Lungs to Breathe Easier & Better
Sponsored by The Breather
Over 3,500 ⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐ 5-Star Reviews & Counting
"I felt a difference within 4 days and WOW it just keeps getting better. I’m so happy I found this..."
If you or a loved one can’t breathe normally, you know how hard it is to live a normal life — you miss out on so many things others take for granted, constantly afraid that you’ll soon be gasping for breath… or worse, end up in the hospital.
Even the most mundane tasks — climbing the front steps, walking to the bus stop, tending to your garden — can make you feel like you’re drowning.
Is that any way to live?
Of course not. But fortunately for those millions who suffer daily, a recent breakthrough is changing all that.
Doctors have now confirmed the power of respiratory muscle training (RMT) to help people with lung conditions breathe freely again — from asthma to COPD and even ex-smokers — and finally enjoy all the benefits that deep, healthy breathing provides.
RMT is like weight training for your respiratory system, giving you stronger breathing muscles2 — By strengthening your breathing muscles, this natural technique helps you enjoy deeper, fuller, and clearer breathing. Your airways become more effective at bringing in oxygen and keeping your airways open and free of gunk, like phlegm and other respiratory blockages.
The only problem? RMT has been difficult to self-administer… until now. A revolutionary new device is making RMT possible from the comfort of your own home.
They’ve become a life-saver for people with respiratory issues… but also including smokers and even athletes. The US Special forces trainees actually use the Breather to give them an edge when training.
In fact, it’s become so popular they’ve already sold more than 1.5 million of them — if you haven’t already heard about it, you will soon.
What is it?
The Breather is a handheld breathing training (RMT) system invented by Peggy Nicholson, a cardiopulmonary therapist who spent more than 40 years developing and testing it.
Think of Breather as a home gym for your lungs and airways. By applying different levels of resistance, you can retrain your respiratory system to take deeper, fuller breaths.
“As a new therapist back in the ‘70s, I wanted to give my patients more than basic exercise routines,” she says of her invention. “So I started researching for a better solution.”
The result is the first-ever breathing training system for people with lung conditions — from asthmatics to smokers and anyone who wants to improve their breathing.
Peggy worked alongside top doctors and pulmonologists to create The Breather.
She had a simple goal: Help people breathe better. If you’re one of the millions of people who’ve felt the terrifying feeling of wheezing and gasping for breath — yet simply can’t fill your lungs — your respiratory system may be in dire need of a new training program.
And that’s exactly what Peggy’s invention provides.
Since its release, The Breather has already helped millions enjoy their lives again.
Just imagine walking to get your mail, climbing the bleachers at the hometown baseball game, and browsing through grocery aisles… without the constant, nagging fear of suffocation. That’s what Peggy wants – and now she can finally offer it to you with The Breather.
How Does it Work?
Over time, regular use of the RMT technique has been shown to increase the strength of your body’s breathing muscles.3
Think of it as a workout for your respiratory system, helping it become stronger and more effective. RMT is the workout, and The Breather is the exercise equipment you need to complete it.
The Breather’s inhale and exhale dials adjust independently of one another, allowing you to set inhale and exhale resistance levels separately using the dials — so you can train your lungs in a way that is specific to your lung strength.
Simply breathe in and out using your diaphragmatic (belly) breathing 5-10 minutes a day, and you’ll be able to take deeper fuller breaths.
Studies show that RMT provides so many excellent benefits, including:
- Strengthens breathing muscles
- Clearer, fuller, and deeper breathing
- Better physical performance and stamina
- Improved focus & reduced stress
Perhaps the most interesting feature of The Breather is the ability to monitor your personal progress directly from the FREE Breather app, where improvements are automatically tracked and monitored. If you choose, you can even give your clinician access so they can help you reach your goals.
Plus, unlike inhalers and other breathing assistants, there are no toxins, chemicals, steroids, or pills to put into your body. Instead, you are actually retraining and strengthening your breathing muscles 100% naturally, thereby decreasing your dependence on other medications.
While it’s true that devices like inhalers and nebulizers have been around for ages, as many users know, they’re not perfect.
First off, inhalers are filled with steroids — while nebulizers are filled with chemicals. Over time, your body becomes reliant on them, so they only work while you’re using them.
They don't actually improve your body's ability to combat your breathing issues on its own. That’s what makes The Breather such a fascinating breakthrough — it’s designed to help you improve your own breathing, rather than relying on drugs to (temporarily) do the job for you.
Many people use their Breather along with their inhaler or nebulizer. Some even end up switching to The Breather alone after sufficient training!
Who is The Breather Good For?
If you ever felt the all-too-scary feeling of choking on phlegm, gasping for air or struggling to take deep breaths, it’s time to retrain your respiratory system. The Breather might be the answer if you suffer from:
- Parkinsons, COPD, pneumonia, and chronic bronchitis: If you have chronic breathing conditions, RMT can drastically improve your quality of life by training your lungs to take deeper, fuller breaths.4
- Children with asthma: If your child is dependent on their inhaler to run, play, or join a sports team, The Breather can help.
- Former smokers: If a lifetime of smoking caused damage to your lungs, The Breather can help you get vital oxygen to the rest of your body.
- Snoring and sleep apnea: Gradually increasing your resistance with RMT can help you enjoy more restful sleep.5
- Poor posture: Posture can often worsen as you age. The Breather works to strengthen your diaphragm (your largest breathing muscle), which is attached to your spine and core muscles, thereby helping you sit upright.
- Getting back into shape: If you want to hit the gym, you need to be able to breathe. RMT increases your exercise capacity and performance, making it a suitable form of training for athletes.
The Breather is the #1 respiratory muscle training (RMT) device. It has helped people of all ages breathe better in just 2 weeks. By strengthening your entire respiratory system, you can decrease your dependence on pills and inhalers while enjoying deeper, fuller breaths.
No one should have to live with the constant fear of wheezing or gasping for breaths.
- It Has Been Scientifically Tested, Researched, & Proven – What makes The Breather so great is that it has been tested and refined with help from clinicians and scientists all over the world. Now they have over 1,500,000 users around the world!
- It's Perfect For All Ages & Lifestyles – young or old, fit or healthy, kids, athletes, the elderly, it doesn’t matter. If you want to strengthen your breathing, The Breather is perfect for you!
- It Naturally Clears Mucus From Airways – The Breather helps clear excess mucus build-up in your lungs, thus opening up blocked and semi-closed airways. This helps you maintain optimal hygiene in your lungs while maintaining or restoring maximum lung capacity.
- It's Doctor Recommended For Respiratory Conditions – trusted, recommended, and used by hundreds of pulmonologists to help with symptoms from Asthma, Atelectasis, Bronchiectasis, Emphysema, COPD, Bronchitis, and many more respiratory conditions.
- It's 100% Drug-Free, Safe & Effective – you can now clear out, strengthen, and expand your lungs without having to use drugs, chemicals, or steroids.
- Their FREE Breather Coaching App – enjoy unlimited access to on-demand training videos which guide you through breathing sessions. As you progress, Breather App provides training plans based on your needs.
- You Can Control the Intensity – the inhale and exhale dials adjust independently of one another allowing you to set inhale and exhale resistance levels separately using the dials – so you can train your lungs in a way that is specific to your lung strength.
- It's Easy to Use & Travel With – its compact and on-the-go design makes it easy to take The Breather wherever life takes you!
- Its Built-to-Last High Quality – The Breather has been scientifically engineered and manufactured the highest quality medical-grade materials.
- No Prescription Needed – since it is 100% drug-free, you can order The Breather today without a prescription!
- Their 30-Day Satisfaction Guarantee – if for any reason you're not 100% satisfied with The Breather, you can easily return it, hassle-free.
As Seen In
The Breather is starting to make a name for itself, which is no surprise! People everywhere are raving about it! (In fact, The Breather has over 3,500 5-STAR REVIEWS ⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐)
People don’t just love The Breather because it works, but because it is super easy to use too!
It’s so easy and inexpensive, there’s really no reason not to order The Breather right now! This is especially true since there’s ABSOLUTELY NO RISK to give the The Breather a try. What I love about this company is that they stand behind their product! Don’t love it? Send it back for a full refund. (But you won’t want to!)
I hadn’t found anything that could help me with this problem until now, and I’m really thankful that I did!
Join the THOUSANDS of people who are improving their breathing and changing their lives with The Breather.
Real Reviews From Real Customers:
"I am a 30 yro overweight woman who struggles with a persistent cough. I have been working on losing weight and improving my lung health and this has been a perfect tool. I was looking for a flutter device and found this instead. I hemmed and hawed about it for awhile because it felt pretty expensive when I could get a flutter device from the doctor.... but I took the plunge. THIS IS NOT A FLUTTER DEVICE! IT IS BETTER! While it doesn’t provide instant relief like with a flutter device, it tackles the source of the problem, weak lungs. I felt a difference within 4 days and WOW it just keeps getting better. I’m so happy I found this. If you found this device and are reading this review you could probably benefit from it! Small, convenient and compact, and my quality of life really did improve. I can’t rave about it enough!" - Amberly
"This little gadget is a wonderful tool to build your lung capacity. As a nurse, I am wearing a mask almost 12 hours a day and recently went to my yearly physical only to find out my CO2 was borderline high. This means you are not exhaling strong enough and CO2 is left in your system. A couple of days into the treatment I could feel myself taking deeper breaths and exhaling a lot stronger and being a lot more cognizant of my breathing. I would highly recommend this to anyone with issues of lung capacity. I use the breather twice a day. It is a well-built system that is not as large as the incentive spirometer and therefore easy to travel with. The dials let you increase the resistance as your lungs get stronger breathing in and breathing out." - Becca
"This device is great. It's very easy to use, and clean. The device has 6 levels, and I was surprised that you really do have to work to increase on the level. When my lungs were messed up, level one actually hurt, and I had to stop. Now, I'm at level 4. I have an oximeter, and usually register 99 consistently, but recently I briefly measured 100, so my lungs are getting stronger. You can tell. This is not a fake device, and only takes a few minutes to use, and it's compact too. Lung capacity is also important for your life expectancy. I really love this device, and can actually see using it for a long time to come." - Richard S.
"My mom recieved a diagnosis of COPD and her dr wanted her to use inhalers twice a day. We ordered the device she uses it three times daily (3 sets of 10 breathes daily) her is she able to be off of her inhalers" - Nikkie
"This product works! I found it by accident so decided to give it a try. I have always been mindful of my breath especially when I am working out. During the day, I would get these allergy related coughing fit but after using the breather, it has taught me how to breath better (correctly). My coughing fits has calm down. I need to tell my pulmonary doctor about this product. It's great! There are 5 levels of inhalation and exhalation. You can adjust either one as you feel more comfortable." - T. Murphy